31 December 2012

2012 IN REVIEW


Favourite Reads of 2012 ... and it isn't that easy!

This year there haven't been any that have grabbed me by the heart and become all-time, close-to-my-heart, favourites ... but there have been some damn fine, entertaining reads :

~ perfect pre-reading for my New England Road Trip
yet to be reviewed 
~ Oh my! Breathtaking!
An engrossing, disturbing, memorable book
~ Awesome! Just loved it!!!
And now I think I'll have to read some Dickens!
~ Wow! North Korea is another world entirely
Almost like sci-fi!
~ Excellent use of voice;
Masterful suspense.
~ Excellent page turner,
Gotta love a psychopath!
~ Chock-a-block with interesting trivia;
Totally readable, totally riveting!
~ Non Fiction, Mexican travel diary
Another "if only I'd read it before visiting Mexico!!!!"